Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Memories are like Rainbows!

Memories are such a wonderful thing - more so when one has stored part of them in pictures.


About 4 years back - while travelling to Pune on Expressway, we had seen two rainbows - one behind another - livening up the sky. Unfortunately, this was before I had taken up photography as a hobby and hence the image remained only in our memories.

But nature provided another opportunity - though I did not realise it at that moment. Last week while going through the pictures that I clicked while on our trip to Europe in 2007 (my first sincere attempt at photography), I came across this picture of a rainbow - shot during a cruise taken on Luzern Lake, that revealed another rainbow - though a bit faint.

So here is the picture with an extract from a poem of Lord Byron. Hope it helps you in warming up your heart, the way it does to me.

P1020356 Be Thou The Rainbow Black

No comments: